We are looking for three (3) full-time Security Officers and one (1) On-Call Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
3 Full-Time Shifts, Plus Part-Time Rover (On-Call) Shift Available - $15.75 per hour
Days and Times of Full-Time Weekly Shifts:
Wilshire: Sat/Sun (2:30PM to 10:30PM) & Mon/Tue (10:30PM to 06:30AM) = 32 weekly hours
Pickford: Sat/Sun (3:30PM to 11:30PM) & Mon/Tue (11:30PM to 07:30AM) = 32 weekly hours
Fairbanks: Thu/Fri (02:00PM to 10:00PM) & Sat/Sun (10:00AM to 06:00PM) = 32 weekly hours
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish a presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people on the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows after the end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- High school or equivalent
- Valid CA Guard Card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a criminal background
Noto Sans>, >Helvetica Neue>, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif !important; >To keep our officers safe, we have installed clear barriers where possible and provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.