We are looking for one (1) full-time Security Officer and one (1) part time Security Officer to work on the graveyard shift to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
Days and Times of Full-Time Weekly Shifts:
Full time: Grave shift (10PM to 6AM) Thursday through Monday off days are Tuesday and Wednesday.
Part time: Grave shift (10PM to 6AM) Friday through Sunday
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- High school or equivalent
- Valid CA Guard Card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a criminal background
To keep our officers safe, we have installed clear barriers where possible and provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
First Aid & (CPR)
Valid Driver's License
Verbal Communication Skills