The office associate position is a key part of the operation and is the bridge between work performed by the delivery teams and reporting to internal and external customers. The office associate is responsible for entering information that have been given verbally or in written form by delivery teams into various computer programs. This information must be accurate and recorded in a timely manner. The office associate also helps out with other office duties including collating paperwork, returning product back to vendors, and coordinating deliveries with contract customers.
We need someone who will:
- Answer multi line phone system in a professional manner as an Office Associate
- Required to take information that the delivery teams verbalize or write on the Bills of Lading (BOL's) and input the notes into multiple software programs. It is critical that the information is correct and processed in a timely manner as an Office Associate
- Assigned to call all customers the day before to confirm that the contractors are ready for delivery as an Office Associate
- Print, distribute, and file various reports pertaining to returned product and transfer of inventory back to the manufacturer as an Office Associate
- Process the paper work associated with cancelled and will calls orders at the end of each day as an Office Associate
- Report weekly status of orders and returns as an Office Associate
The perks of working for Ritchie Trucking Service:
- Hourly pay of $16.25 - $18.50/hr. + O/T after 40 hours/wk.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after first year of employment
- Hourly pay with O/T after 40 hours/wk
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and 7 paid holiday
- 401K plan after one year with the company
- Dependable and timely REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of TMW and the GE computer system PREFERRED
- Knowledge of the company's policies and procedures REQUIRED
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written instruction REQUIRED
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions REQUIRED
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instruction, both oral and written REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines REQUIRED
- One year or more related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year or more of customer service experience in a logistics setting
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as BOL's, emails, and process documents.
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Proficient in general office functions such as typing (50 WPM), copying, faxing and 10 key.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to communicate fluently in English verbally and in written in form.
- Proficient in Excel and Word, and web-based data entry.
If this sounds like you, send your resume that INCLUDES A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS in response to this posting OR click or tap this link to apply via our online application: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/384909