San Francisco, CA
Healthline Medias Search Engine Optimization team is a versatile group of creative marketing professionals dedicated to growing our audience through a variety of advanced SEO techniques and best practices. This highly collaborative and data-driven team is a pillar of Healthlines success and accounts for over 85% of the billions of visits the company receives each year.
The SEO teams mission is to further establish Healthline properties as a top resource for all health seekers by answering their health-related questions through an exceptional content experience. Content is designed to be easily accessible in search and provides our readers with useful and actionable information that inspires them to take steps toward living a healthier and more fulfilling life.
As an Assistant Marketing Manager: SEO. You will be responsible for implementing SEO initiatives for the Healthline properties. You will work closely with the editorial and product teams to ensure the domains organic health and organic performance for content.
What Youll Do:
- Perform keyword research to support editorial production efforts
- Assist editorial teams on content enhancements
- Work and collaborate with outside SEO vendors
- Refine, track and optimize content marketing strategies
- Monitor the overall performance of organic search efforts and report to stakeholders
- Collaborate with our editorial and production teams to create engaging content that attracts incoming traffic and links
- Help design and implement SEO and engagement testing
Who Were Looking For:
- Experience in digital marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills for cross-department collaboration
- Someone that is highly organized and has a proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Someone that is relatively tech-savvy with an ability to learn new tools
- A highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and collaborationg with cross-functional teams
- Passion for SEO and an ability to keep on top of the latest trends
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact THIS EMAIL .