Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employees hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Systems Analyst to drive value at CCI as a champion for process improvement in close partnership with decision makers in our business. To accomplish this you will need to leverage your ability to match business processes with system capabilities, analyze opportunities for improvement utilizing current or new applications, and provide world class implementation and support services.
- Design and develop custom objects within current business systems to enable adoption of new business processes.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining data integrations within the business systems.
- Participate and understand potential performance impacts of system changes and help to ensure performance is maximized.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure that changes to existing systems will meet business process needs.
- Work closely with Database Administrators to provide data services to existing and new applications.
- Ensure that all systems are secure and following current governance policies.
- Publish and communicate security and governance compliance with IT and business units.
- Participate in requirements definition, analysis, and implementation of new business systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Build on your personal knowledge base through continued education and training.
Skills we are looking for?
- Four year degree in Business, Information Technology or Management Information Systems required.
- Understand business processes, including accounting, supply chain management, sales, invoicing.
- Familiarity with business process improvement.
- Familiarity with security and governance concepts and standards.
- Familiarity with data integration processes and technologies.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience configuring and Administrating SAAS applications like Salesforce, Cornerstone, NetSuite, Quickbase, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, GSuite, DocuSign, and Concur.
- Experience as a super user or administrator in ERP applications, CRM applications, ECM applications, HRM applications.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST. Must be flexible and willing to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
POST-COVID-19, regular and reliable physical in-office attendance may be required.
We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.