See all jobs in Seattle WA
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Registered Nurse - RN - Telemetry - Tele (Float Pool)
ALL ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A TAX-HOME WITHIN 100 MILES OF FACILITY AND OBTAIN A VALID WA STATE RN LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Seattle, WA. Qualified nurses will have previous telemetry experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
- Hourly Comp: $72.00
- Weekly Comp: $2592
- Total Comp: $33,696 (13 weeks)
Position Details: FLOAT POOL - RN Tele. 13 weeks, 36 hours guaranteed OR 48 hours guaranteed, 12 hour shifts, DAY and NOC combined. RN must have at least 1 year of experience in specialty. BLS, ACLS, 2 years as telemetry nurse preferred. May float to medical or other telemetry units as needed. ALL ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A TAX-HOME WITHIN 100 MILES OF FACILITY AND OBTAIN A VALID WA STATE RN LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELE:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELEMETRY:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct patient care and function as a patient advocate
- Assess the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients
- Coordinate the patient and family/significant other education process
- Continuously plan, implement, and evaluate patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process
- Participate with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care
- Perform other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELEMETRY:
- Telemetry nursing experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).