See all jobs in Mission Viejo CA
Job Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Registered Nurse - RN - Telemetry - 6 or 8 Week Crisis Contract
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in MISSION VIEJO, CA. Qualified nurses will have previous telemetry experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
Weekly Estimated Pay: $5376
Weekly Taxable Pay: $3640
Weekly Housing Stipend: $1274
Weekly Meals Stipend: $462
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELEMETRY:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELE TELEMETRY POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Review data from special equipment to track a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and other vitals
- Administer medications and communicating with patients regarding their condition
- Monitor any subtle changes in a patient's vital signs and modify patient care assignments as needed
- Remain calm and respond to any complications instantly
- Make patient care assignments based on patient acuity and the skill, experience and competencies of the nursing staff with consideration for a collaborative and harmonious and compatible nurse-patient relationship
- Promotion of a patient-centered culture of safety, teamwork, accountability, communication and efficiency
- Demonstrate effective clinical reasoning, the ability to effectively reprioritize patient/unit needs and implement rescue efforts as warranted
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - TELE TELEMETRY:
- 2 years of previous telemetry experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Molly McLain | Recruitment Specialist
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
877-480-5115 | THIS EMAIL