See all jobs in EVERETT WA
Job Location: EVERETT, WA
Registered Nurse - RN - Behavioral Health - Hospital
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a qualified Registered Nurse for a full time contract opportunity in Everett, WA. We have multiple RN opportunities available with a Behavioral Health Hospital. Our ideal Nurse will have 1-2 years of previous psych experience and a strong focus in patient care. These RN roles are available immediately!
- Hourly Comp: $55.50
- Weekly Comp: $2220
- Total Comp: $28,860
Position Details: 13 week contract, 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. RN will be working NOC shift - 11:00pm - 7:30am. RN will be working with adults and must have previous psych experience to qualify. RN must have BLS card through American Heart Association, valid WA State RN license.
BENEFITS OF RN REGISTERED NURSE WORKING WITH CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
- Foster a caring environment that respects patient's dignity,
- Maintain a high quality of nursing care for individuals with psychiatric and mental health illnesses,
- Deliver and evaluate all patient care provided
- Take the lead role in case of a medical or psychiatric emergency and therapeutically intervene and de-escalate patients
- Be detail oriented to ensure that the blood collected meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
- Remain flexible to work a variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekend and holidays to meet the needs of sponsors and donors
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment; team up with co-workers to keep donors coming back repeatedly
- Be a model of professionalism and compassion with serving as an ambassador to this organization
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- At least 1 year of recent psych experience preferred
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
- Valid driver's license and record of safe driving
- Healthcare training / experience preferred
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).