Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Job ID: 2020-1807
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Gamache (Division of Metalcraft of Mayville Inc.)
Are you a new graduate? Are you a sales warrior? We encourage you to apply!
- We will train you on our standard product line systems to give you the base knowledge and necessary tools you will need to be successful!
Reporting to the Sales Manager; the Sales Rep will be responsible for identifying and searching new sales prospects seeking automation opportunities to ultimately achieve profit goals selling standard product lines.
- Help identify, research, contact, set appointments and meet with new sales prospects seeking automation opportunities
- Selling a variety of standard product lines directed at solving specific industry problems
- Provide customers with ROI (Return on Investment) justifications
- Operate in a team environment to help meet or exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communicator who is an upbeat people person
- Ability to listen
- Highly engaged and motivated
- Thrives on building new relationships
- Passionate about selling product lines with a proven ROI (Return on Investment)
- Well-Prepared before making contact with new prospects
- Holds themselves to higher standards Accountability
- Able to translate technical information easily where everyone in the room can understand
- Persistent - Never gives up!
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
- Has a good mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity