Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Assembler (Beaver Dam)
Job ID: 2021-1879
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 10
Metalcraft of Mayville Inc.
**1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Openings
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Assembler is primarily responsible produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies for OEM and SCAG product.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with other departments.
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from is accredited institution.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self motivation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good finger and hand dexterity.
- Basic knowledge in blue prints reading and torque values.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical environment with light electrical assembly and/or heavy equipment assembly.