Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Laser Operator - 2nd or 3rd shift (West Bend )
Job ID: 2021-1889
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc
2nd or 3rd shift**
Metalcraft of Mayville's Beaver Dam facility is hiring 2nd shift Laser Operators. The Laser Operator is responsible for operating Lasers and de-nesting parts cut by the laser and metal finishing, identifying and organizing the laser cut parts in a Just-in-time fabrication shop. This position also may be required to assist other operators as a helper on key work or machines as required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Laser or CNC operating background.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Demonstrated competency in basic shop math.
- Ability to understand/apply knowledge of G and M codes and have applicable computer skills.
- Demonstrated blueprint reading capability, and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with other departments.
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self-motivation skills and ability to multi-task
- A High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical environment
- Previous Mitsubishi Laser Experience.
- Previous experience with overhead crane use is desired.
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous improvement.
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity