Product Marketing is the link between Product and Sales at Geoverse. As a Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for conveying unique product and solution differentiators for solutions containing Geoverse products, technology partners, and channel partners. You will also ensure consistent positioning by the sales team and create amazing collateral assets in line with the overall Geoverse product and solutions strategy. You will ensure we have the right commercial strategy for our end-to-end products and solutions and develop go-to-market plans through market research, competitive analysis, customer requirements, and business planning. You will drive cross-functional teams to execute solution introduction and follow through with a clear, measurable go-to-market strategy. You will, with other marketing, business development, and product teams, conceive and develop innovative marketing programs (including social media, thought leadership, and events) that drive demand for Geoverse solutions acting as the lead spokesperson and evangelist for your solutions and insure that solutions align with overall Geoverse business objectives
You will be a liaison to, and in many cases, an adjunct member of the product and engineering team, engaging in a two-way dialogue about company, product, and marketing priorities. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business impacting benefits, are crucial. In this role you will be the expert on buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria, matching Geoverses core technical differentiation to that criteria, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales and channel. You will help sales and partners figure out which are the low- and high-probability opportunities, and provide the tools and intelligence to quickly win the high-probability ones.
- Develop solution architectures, positioning, and messaging that differentiates and promotes the advantages of Geoverse products and solutions to internal employees, customers, resellers, and industry influencers.
- Strategic positioning. Youll work with the field, partners, press, and analysts to position our products and solutions that we bring to market leveraging all tools available including social media.
- Sales Enablement. Youll develop and implement sales enablement using multiple methodologies and platforms that support organizational priorities
- Solution launches plan the introduction of new solutions and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to help customers, sales, channel partners, press, and analysts understand why what were doing is valuable to the market.
- Market intelligence be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition in the key verticals in your region and how to crush them
- Content creation. You are responsible for creating the core messaging and tools that are used across direct marketing, field marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing. You will work with the team to create new tools and improve existing ones and to create strategic plans on how new markets will be opened using key value propositions.
- Evangelism. You will be an evangelist for the products, solutions, and company in media, social media, at events, with sales, and with customers and prospects
- Must have 7+ years of prior experience in product management or marketing of networking, network security, and/or wireless technology with at least 2 years in an outbound marketing role
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills, including creating written content (sales tools) and giving presentations to audiences at conferences/seminars
- Experience in leading complex product launches
- Maniacal focus on messaging for buyers and influencers across the entire buying process.
- Creativity to create new sales tools from scratch and evolve them over time
- A blend of technical understanding and the ability to deliver the right high-level message
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, cooperating, and coordinating with many other groups within the company.
- Must be willing to travel to interact with customers and Geoverse sales and channel partners, or attend scheduled events. This role will typically require 25-30% travel.
About the Company:
Geoverse is the largest exclusively private cellular provider in the United States We provide complete turnkey offering that includes neutral hosting services and interconnectivity to the Tier 1 Service Providers. Geoverse is the right place to be and now is the time to join us and be part of our growth and success. We're looking for the best and the brightest 'A' players who want to make a difference doing a job they love. Geoverse offers attractive compensation and excellent benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. ATN and its subsidiary companies are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled