Job Title: Primary Therapist
Reports To: Clinical Director
Needs: Full-Time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm)
AMFM Healthcare is a dual diagnosis treatment program in San Juan Capistrano. We are looking for a licensed therapist to join our team to assist clients in learning to manage mental health related symptoms.
The therapist carries an individual caseload and facilitates regular group therapy sessions utilizing evidenced based practices such as CBT, DBT, process, and psychoeducation. Must have experience working with clients diagnosed with mental health disorders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries individual caseload
- Assess clients for suicidal risk
- Communicates directly with Clinical Director
- Adheres to all Joint Commission and state standards
- Utilizes a collaborative approach
- Conducts group therapy sessions
- Facilitates family sessions
- Completes documentation in accordance with agency timeframes
- Other duties assigned as needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Masters level required
- Must have active registration and be in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- LMFT, LCSW, LPCC
- Active adult CPR certification at the time of hire
- Active adult First-Aid certification at the time of hire
- TB Test preferred Current test or results obtained less than 6 months prior to hire