In this role you would be responsible for managing and building permanent life sales within a territory of financial advisors. You would be accountable for driving planning-based life insurance sales focused on more advanced planning strategies utilizing permanent life insurance, large face amount term insurance and other protection products to high-net-worth clients of high performing financial advisors. Facilitate Case Design solutions for Supplemental Retirement Income, Wealth Transfer, Business Owners Solutions, Estate Planning and Asset Maximization clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCITONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote insurance solutions to financial advisors through education, awareness and case design
- Achieve targeted advisor engagement and sales goals with a focus on permanent life sales
- Increase advisor participation and penetration of permanent life insurance within a defined territory
- Proactively connect with advisors within assigned territory to educate on permanent life strategies
- Collaborate with advisors to help identify clients within their book that may be appropriate for permanent life strategies
- Facilitate Policy Reviews for advisors on their clients existing life insurance policy to explore new sales opportunity
- Engage Productivity Consultants and Branch Managers at firms to gain access to financial advisors
- Ensure end to end satisfaction of clients and advisors through the process
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Proven permanent life sales track record
- Proven ability to work with Financial advisors to gain trust and business
- Minimum 5-year experience in the insurance and estate planning field
- Advanced degrees preferred: CFP, CLU, CHFC
- Insurance license, 6/63 required
- Must have clean U-4 and background check
Knowledge and Skills:
- Current with all types of permanent life products and riders
- Comfortable with proactive sales approach
- Comfortable with facilitating virtual point of sale meetings
- Comfortable with conducting webinars
- Comfortable with point of sale on advanced planning strategies
- Engages Internal Advanced Markets Director in estate tax law and planning cases
- Engages Internal Advanced Markets Director in business owner strategies and solutions cases
- Strong organizational and time management skills
At SterlingBridge, we recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism. We respect our colleagues, customers and business partners. It is a challenging, dynamic and energized environment, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you are open-minded, driven and quick to learn we want to speak to you.
Required skills for success: Ability to establish rapport with FAs while creating, uncovering, and identifying sales opportunities through consistent proactive and regular communication to FAs.
Apply now and come grow within our life insurance solution center!
SterlingBridge offers more than a half-century of insurance industry know-how, insurtech leadership, and a "We're On It" spirit. We understand insurance agents, customers, and the tools they need to thrive.