See all jobs in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
Job Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Job Location: AdvantageFirst Lending - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: None
Salary Range: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00 Base+Commission/month
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth over the past two years. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, that we can deliver the rate, cost, and products we have promised in timeframes they can expect.
Advantage Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job. Our five-star rating is an example of that. We have monthly contests and raffles in our open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County's best mountain bike trails.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AFL family.
- Organize Loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, and others to complete processing
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Maintain a positive relationship with the borrower, Loan Officer, and Title Company and be able to request and obtain specified and required documents for closing.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Minimum of 2+ years processing experience, Knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional, VA experience
- Experience with Running DU and LP
- Submit complete files to Underwriting
- Review initial approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate document(s)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
- Remote work from home option
- Paid Time Off and Holidays,
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package, 401K