CNC Mill Machinist
Job ID: 2021-1974
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: External Machinist
The founders of this company, located in Orange CA, envisioned a manufacturing company that could produce complex high quality CNC machined products for the aerospace industry. They were driven by a propensity to manufacture tight tolerance products of the highest caliber in a quick turn environment. Their combined education and experience brought the recognition that their talents in programming and machining would need to be paired with industry best equipment. Together their objective was to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding customers in an environment of integrity.
This is a fully equipped manufacturing company with state of the art equipment, a professional staff and a continued passion to deliver only industry best service, quality and 100% on-time delivery.
Today, this company has a core group of world class customers in various industries, including the aerospace, space-craft and medical. They have earned the right to produce flight components along with numerous ground support and tooling projects.
Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Paid time off including vacation, sick days, holidays
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance paid 50% by employer
- Numerous fun company events (such as: GoKart Racing, going to breweries, etc.)
- Operating and or setting up CNC mills
- Open to learning and growing - they company is dedicated to providing developmental opportunities
- Experience operating and/or setting up 3-4 axis CNC mills
- Familiarity with Fanuc and/or Heidenhain controls
- 5 axis experience is a plus but not a requirement, you would have the opportunity to learn it!
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.