The Primary responsible is to for provide effective customer service to customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
This position will makes office or job site calls in person on assigned accounts
- Provides projects in assigned territory
- Provides timely and accurate quotes to customers and responses to inquiries regarding order status and product knowledge requests
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns in accordance with established department policies and procedures
- Keeps log of all customer calls and turns in weekly sales reports on timely basis
Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Maintain a good working relationship with existing and potential customers, resolving or assisting in resolving customer complaints
Supervisory Responsibilities & Reporting Structure:
Supervises who (level and number): N/A (none) but some coaching is expected
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Qualifications for this position includes 2 or 4-year degree and 5-10 years of customer service and/or sales experience with MS Office suite and basic computer skills, required experience previously with customer service, tele sales, and data entry.
Skills needed: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, business acumen, Inventory Mgmt/Shipping, Ability to work and influence cross-functionally.