CNC Programmer Machinist
Job ID: 2021-1969
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: External Programming
Robust Compensation plus Technologically Advanced Parts equals a Unique Opportunity!
This is an rapid-growth aerospace company, founded in 2017, designs and builds unique launch vehicles and rockets that deliver small satellites to space.
At their 30,000 sq ft headquarters in El Segundo, CA, you will participate in taking take their vision from design to fulfilment. With strong financial backing from high end operations, including the U.S Air Force, their team of engineers and technicians continue to re-imagine the next generation of space technology.
This is currently a 1st OR 2nd shift position with flexible start times and overtime on weekends.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to take ideas from cradle to grave, working closely with design engineers to program and operate complex machinery. This is a great opportunity to expand your 5-axis and/or live tooling programming skills, or to grow into these complex machining technologies, if that is part of your career goals.
As far as benefits go, they include; 10 days PTO and sick days, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and shares and stock options given upon employment.
- Program 5-axis mills and/or lathes using Mastercam
- Setting up and operating 5-axis mills and/or lathes
- Perform inspections
- Assist with process improvements
- Experience setting up and operating 5 axis mills (lathe experience a plus!)
- Programming experience using a CAM system (Mastercam, SolidWorks, GibbsCAM)
- Exceptional knowledge of GD&T specifications, G code, and inspection tools
- Previous experience with ISO and AS9100D preffered
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.