Job ID: 2021-1972
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: External Quality
The founders of this company, located in Orange CA, envisioned a manufacturing company that could produce complex high quality CNC machined products for the aerospace industry. They were driven by a propensity to manufacture tight tolerance products of the highest caliber in a quick turn environment. Their combined education and experience brought the recognition that their talents in programming and machining would need to be paired with industry best equipment. Together their objective was to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding customers in an environment of integrity.
This is a fully equipped manufacturing company with state of the art equipment, a professional staff and a continued passion to deliver only industry best service, quality and 100% on-time delivery.
Today, this company has a core group of world class customers in various industries, including the aerospace, space-craft and medical. They have earned the right to produce flight components along with numerous ground support and tooling projects.
Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Paid time off including vacation, sick days, holidays
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance paid 50% by employer
- Numerous fun company events (such as: GoKart Racing, going to breweries, etc.)
- Perform first article, in-process, final inspection, etc. on CNC machined parts to verify conformance to customer requirements, drawings, and internal processing requirements
- Work with the machine shop to ensure quality meets the highest standards possible
- Utilize inspection machinery such as CMMs and FaroArms, as well as hand tools
- Create inspection reports
- Experience with various hand tools such as height gauge, calipers, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- CMM and / or FaroArm experience is a plus
- Familiarity with AS1900 requirements
- Experience in the aerospace industry also a plus
- A desire to grow and learn in a dynamic environment working with high end parts
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.