Job ID: 2021-1978
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: External Programming
This well-established company spans across several countries including the US, Switzerland, France, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. For the past 84 years, they have produced high quality automatic control valves using over 50 varieties of metals and grades. Currently, they have a head-count of 400+ employees with an average tenure of 16 years. In this position, you would have the opportunity to work at their headquarters located in Costa Mesa, CA.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to utilize a CAD/CAM system to design and create programs for a variety of CNC machines.
This is a 1st shift position with overtime opportunities.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Standard paid holidays
- Sick days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Company events such as catered lunches & holiday parties
- Potential bonuses based on company & individual success
- Program CNC machines using a CAD/CAM system
- Ensure new programs are of high quality
- Supervise program edits and preform updates
- Create set up sheets for operators
- Design and purchase tooling
- Experience designing and creating CNC programs using a CAD/CAM system
- Previous operating experience for a variety of CNC machines including mills and lathes
- Understanding of trigonometry applications associated with CAD/CAM software
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.