ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Senior Quality Engineer will plan and conduct activities concerned with the quality control and quality assurance of industrial processes, materials, and products.
- Design and implement test plans and audits for products to ensure product quality targets are met
- Establish, define, implement, maintain, and report on quality assurance key performance measures and standards
- Investigate non-conformances and consumer complaints, perform root cause analysis, implement corrective actions, and monitor progress and improvements
- Drive continuous improvement through communication and training on quality standards, requirements, and best practices
- Create and maintain quality systems documentation, such as quality manuals, procedures, and work instructions
- May perform quality assurance and qualification audits on vendors/suppliers
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management
- Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality activities
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to access shared database with government programs (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or other STEM field of study
- 6-9 years of experience in quality engineering environment
- Proficient with word processing software; statistical analysis software (SPC); graphics software; order processing software, and database software
- Proficient with measurement, calibration, and test equipment
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran