Feel good about what you do, work with company that reduces waste, and values employee contributions!
Midwest Industrial Recycler is seeking Energetic, Hardworking and Organized Talent!
Come make a difference for the environment and your career!
We are currently sourcing a passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Material Handlers. This position is designed to help support production workflow and internal demands. Those interested in advancing their careers in a recycling environment will find this role particularly interesting. In this position you have the opportunity to learn about the recycling industry and processes. If you are looking for a work environment that encourages personal growth, responsibility and is steadfast on helping the environment, then VIM wants you!
This role will provide production support to the Warehouse Manager and staff, working 5:00am to 3:30pm, Monday - Friday, with occasional overtime.
This job is excellent for those entering the workforce or returning, with limited experience or education. Open to applicants that do not have a high school diploma/GED.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Adhere to company programs, policies and procedures while completing work tasks
- Comply with State and Federal regulations
- Assist warehouse operations through safe material movement and organization
- Support Baler Operations by moving material supply to and from conveyor team
- Various team project work as assigned by warehouse management
- Safely operate sit-down propane forklift
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- 18 years or older to apply
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent Attendance
- Forklift experience which includes, but is not limited to moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting materials
- Perform equipment inspections and ensure all related reports are in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Report all equipment deficiencies or malfunctions requiring maintenance
- Position resides in warehouse setting, along with exposure to warehouse activities, visitors, drivers, and employees
- Exposed to normal work hazards, including a variety of physical conditions, and trailer traffic
- Manufacturing environment with some allergen products
- Exposed to temperature extremes
- Fast Paced
COVID CONSIDERATIONSOur daily routine includes screening our team members, temperature testing, work station distancing, staggered breaks and masking.
Company Subsidized Health Benefits, 15 days PTO annually, and many other perks.
PLEASE NOTE: the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, APPLY NOW TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE BENEFIT OPPORTUNITIES.
****Please APPLY here****