Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Base Salary Starting: $40,000-$50,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Initiate the hiring process by identifying and screening qualified candidates for employment opportunities.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1-2 experience in recruiting role for manufacturing (including technical and skilled positions).
- Must be available to travel for job fairs and to facilities to assist with onsite recruitment needs.
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written communication.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to make judgement's and decisions based on company policies and procedures.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Knowledge, understanding, and enforcement of Parkway Safety Policies and Procedures.
*Short and Long Term Disability
*401K (with match!)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm