BiasSync is a science-based company dedicated to creating more fair and respectful workplaces. Demand for our online solution and SaaS technology to measure and mitigate unconscious bias in the workplace continues to increase and we are growing our sales team.
Our core values Grit, Innovative, Team-oriented, Integrity, Authentic, and Purpose-driven - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
BiasSync is seeking an experienced sales executive, in particular with solution sales experience selling to HR and/or diversity leaders at Fortune 5000 companies. The ideal candidate will bring senior buyer relationships and a proven sales approach and track record that supports their ability to drive sales from initiation to closure. Most important, the right sales professional will believe in our product, the positive impact we are having on the hundreds of thousands of employees with our client companies, and will have enthusiasm to hit the ground running.
What Youll Do:
Youll use your solution sales experience and relationships to create opportunities with prospects, engage with senior level decision makers, and to be perceived as a trusted advisor in order to effectively demonstrate the differentiation and value of the BiasSync solution.
Requirements of the job include:
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Actively manage your pipeline through each stage of the sales process to closure at an increased speed and rate of close
- Bring insights from prospects and internal meetings to help company scale and drive higher contract value and closure rate
- Contribute your effective sales strategy experience to enhance the success of other BiasSync sales professionals and the sales organization as a whole
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the BiasSyncs solution and the relevant HR and industry trends
- Effectively engage sales resources: Salesforce and other sales and marketing solutions and content
Experience and Responsibilities:
- 5 to 7 years of solution sales experience
- Grow and maintain market share through new client acquisition
- Create and execute sales strategies
- Develop influential relationships and sales leads
- Maintain an adequate number of new prospect meetings and continuously building pipeline to exceed quarterly and annual business objectives
- Effectively conduct an online demo of BiasSyncs solution and communicate BiasSync's differentiated value with virtual presentations
- Work collaboratively in a team selling environment
- Participate in company-organized sales and marketing events
- Document sales status, contacts, and communications within Salesforce.com
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Post COVID travel may be required
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Were still working remotely, and well do this until theres a safe date to return to the office. For now, candidates can expect video interviews and, if you choose to join us, a fully remote orientation.
Work Location: United States
Company's website: www.BiasSync.com
Powered by JazzHR