ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Regional Sales Manager Pharma/Biopharma will develop solutions for our clientele within the Pharma/ Biopharma industry. Sales reps must educate potential customers on our products, services, and solutions. This involves a thorough understanding of our clients and their business needs as well as our products, our capabilities, and our opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager must use available resources to fulfill clients expectations, i.e., internal teamwork, communications, follow-up, data tracking.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the following market area: Midwest/South
- Performing key sales responsibilities:
- Building a funnel of new opportunities
- Closing business
- Achieving agreed to quota
- Develops and maintains an on-going relationship with Company clients
- Understand and develop viable strategies to help the client manufacture their product, as it relates to our solutions and continued use of our products/ services
- Communicates with clients on a regular basis to ensure the strategies are working and to inform clients of enhanced or new solutions
- Uses all internal resources to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and service, e.g. internal customer service resources, marketing, Salesforce, Engineering, etc.
- Prepares and conducts presentations for our clients
- Prepares territory plans to align with overarching business goals and objectives
- Data entry into Salesforce CRM consistently and on a frequent basis
- Provides feedback from the customer to our internal team(s) as well as propose ideas to enhance our solutions
- Identifies new, potential clients and begins the relationship process
- Attends tradeshows and other promotional events
- Travels within assigned region on a regular basis
- Always maintains professionalism and ethical standards
- Additional duties as assigned
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Pharmaceuticals/ Biotechnology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Pharma/Biopharma environment with proven business development achievements as a plus
- Understanding of manufacturing processes as they relate to Pharma/Biopharma is required
- Demonstrated ability for strategic planning
- Commitment to traveling 75% or more is required
- CRM use/expertise; Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of presentation software
- Demonstrated presentation, and oratory skills
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran