ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Intelligence will be responsible for identifying and analyzing sources of relevant market intelligence, drawing conclusions/recommendations and turning these into actions for ILC Dover Go To Market teams.
- Analyze key sources of market intelligence to generate recommendations for the business and actions for Go To Market teams
- Develop a process to push key market information to GTM teams and initiate actions for execution and measuring outcomes in the CRM system
- Utilize SF.com to initiate actions, track progress and measure outcomes
- Provide information and analysis that supports the development and update of our Pharm/BioPharm strategic plans
- Provide ongoing support, analysis and recommendations to the marketing team for the annual marketing planning process
- Optimize and manage all of ILC Dovers lists, licenses and subscriptions to market information
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to access shared database with government programs and access all physical areas of the facility (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related Business field required
- Minimum of 7+ years of market research, market intelligence or related marketing experience
- Marketing or technical experience in Pharm/BioPharm production workflows
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication techniques in all forms and with most forms of media
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, cross-functional teams, and executive team
- Proficiency with related marketing and sales software including SF.com; MS Office products; social media; experience with ERP systems also preferred
- Able to conduct complex, important work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran