ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Accounting Specialist, A/P will ensure vendors are paid for services and products rendered timely though accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments. Analyzes invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment. Prepares bi-weekly payment runs for management review and approval, works with purchasing investigating issues between invoices and purchase orders. Works with team to ensure optimal efficiency and accuracy levels are consistently met.
- Controls expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling vendor invoices
- Reconciles processed invoices and payments by verifying entries and system generated reports
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Handles vendor inquiries in a professional manner
- Prepares payment list bi-monthly, ensuring vendors are paid in accordance with agreed upon terms
- Maintains files and accounting documentation with a high level of organization
- Ensures restricted information is handled with care
- Works across departments to resolve inconsistencies between documents
- Identifies and implements process improvements that result in efficiencies
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to work on Government programs (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Associates Degree in Accounting or a related Business degree is preferred and at least 2 years of related experience; or, an equivalent of education and experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as be self-directed
- Demonstrated attention to detail
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran