ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Shipping & Receiving Associate will support the daily activities in both the warehouse and production support functions as directed by warehouse supervision while complying with all procedures and policies outlined by the organization.
We are looking for a Shipping & Receiving Associate to work our 3rd shift.
- Understand, practice, and support safety standards in all work and in all locations
- Perform physical and clerical tasks associated with shipment and reception of supplies and finished products
- Verify shipping records and correct packaging and labeling
- Unpack received goods and check for damage and accuracy of shipment
- Work with materials transport companies
- Conducts verification of incoming materials to Purchase Orders and processes initial inputs in the ERP system
- Helps maintain inventory accuracy and integrity
- Follows guidelines for transacting materials and movements in a timely and accurate manner
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to work on Government programs (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience Levels: Associate 0- 1 year of experience; Intermediate 1- 3 years; Senior 3-5 years; Advanced 5 or more years
- Must have working knowledge of MS Suite of software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience entering, retrieving information from a database
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and time management skills
- Must be able to use coordinating measuring machines, calipers, and other precision measurement tools
- Must have or be able to obtain forklift license
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran