ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
A Team Assembler performs the assembly or sub-assembly of products while inspecting the work for defects and failures.
We are looking for a Team Assembler in the following shift: 2nd Shift.
- Understand, practice, and support safety standards in all work and in all locations
- Perform the assembly or sub-assembly of products and devices
- Inspect materials, components, and production equipment according to established standards
- Ensure product assemblies meet production requirements
- Proficient in the use of required machinery/equipment
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments
- Proficient in the use of manufacturing equipment; may help in general maintenance of equipment
- Becomes more quality focused and accountable for work product
- Receives assistance in the completion of more complex assignments
- Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access shared data resources (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent credential (GED)
- Associate level requires 0- 1 year of experience; Intermediate level requires 1- 3 years of experience; Senior level requires 3- 5 years of experience; Advanced level requires 5 or more years of experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (read, write, speak)
- Must be knowledgeable of basic math and English measurement (versus metric)
- Must be able to work all production shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or weekends)
- Demonstrated communication and team collaboration skills
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran