ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Configuration Management Analyst will use a set of interrelated processes, techniques, and tools to assure that our work products are correct and conform to requirements; that changes are properly evaluated, authorized, and implemented; and that all information/ data necessary to manage our end items and other related work products are correct.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall system, and coordinates recording of modifications for management control: Confers with internal teams or customer representatives to establish change-reporting procedure, and prepares directives for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
- Analyzes proposed part-design changes and exhibits to prepare report of effect on overall product for management action, using knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and procurement activities
- Confers with department managers to obtain additional information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in product design
- Audits subcontractor's inspection or technical documents preparation procedure to verify compliance with contract requirements
- Coordinates activities of personnel preparing manual or automated records of part-design change documents and first-article configuration inspection
- Properly records activities, communications, and timelines to ensure compliance and timely delivery
- Provides or participates in communications with team members and customers on a regular basis
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to access shared database with government programs and access all areas of the facilities (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM field of study
- 4- 5 years of experience in configuration management environment highly preferred
- Proficient with word processing software; statistical analysis software (SPC); graphics software; order processing software, and database software
- Demonstrated, effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize work
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran