**Up to $2000 Sign on Bonus for new employee of EvergreenHealth***
EvergreenHealth is seeking a Housekeeper to join our Environmental Services team. Responsibilities include a awide range of housekeeping duties to create and maintain a clean, sanitary, safe, and attractive hospital environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
1. Maintains all floors, walls, windows, fixtures and furnishings in a clean and sanitary condition according to departmental procedures.
2. Knowledge and use of proper cleaning and infection control procedures in specific areas.
3. Communicates from assigned area the status of rooms to Housekeeping Lead and Admitting.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good communication skills
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off/vacation
- Extended illness coverage benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life & Disability Benefits
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Commuter benefits including discounted Transit Pass
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance
- EvergreenHealth Cafeteria and Gift Shop discounts
- Employee discounts for cell phone plans, movie tickets, gym memberships, admission to local attractions, and more!
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union Membership is optional.