**Up to $3000 Sign on Bonus for new employee of EvergreenHealth**Primary Duties:
Responsible for preparing and assembling medical and surgical supplies, instrumentation, and equipment, maintaining the sterile processing areas and receiving and distributing surgical supplies and equipment.
- Supplies all departments of the Hospital with items needed from Central Sterilizing & Processing while maintaining good interpersonal relationships.
- Prepares supplies, trays and instrument sets for sterilization and/or decontamination for use throughout the hospital and clinics
- Can prioritize the work flow utilizing the OR schedule board or hard copy of the schedule for surgery and cath lab.
- Knows operation of all equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:REQUIRED for the position:
DESIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) certification
- 1 year of CSP experience
- Current Washington State Drivers license and proof of insurability, if applicable
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.
- Surgical scrub experience 6 months or longer