****Up to $5250.00 sign-on bonus for those new to EvergreenHealth****
Evergreen Home Health is the largest and most innovative stand-alone Home Care provider in King and Snohomish counties. With our low staff turnover and continued growth we are in need of additional staff. Start your day from home on a supplied laptop and cell phone. Only occasionally will you need to come to Kirkland once you are finished with orientation. All RN positions are WSNA, paid hourly plus mileage and your rate is the same as if you were working on a hospital floor. If you are looking for days and flexibility Evergreen is the home for you.
Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures and guidelines.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
4. Provides, coordinates and oversees skilled intermittent care to patients and include instruction and education of patients and/or caregivers to promote maximal functional status, in the patients home.
5. Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates patient status.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
Current Washington State Drivers license and proof of insurability
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
For internal applicants only: This BSN requirement does not apply to Registered Nurses hired before April 1, 2014 and does not impede the ability to transfer internally for those working on a BSN who were hired after April 1, 2014.