EvergreenHealth, an integrated two- hospital system headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just outside of Seattle, seeks an Experienced Interventional Radiology Technologist for its main campus 318 bed Hospital located in Kirkland, WA that includes three busy labs, including a new Biplane lab and recovery areas.
The Interventional Radiology Technologist assists physicians in the completion of invasive vascular imaging procedures to include, but not be limited to, cerebral, peripheral and visceral angiography, stent placement, angioplasty, and thrombectomy in addition to the duties of a radiologic technologist. May function as a Cardiovascular Technologist as needed.
Enjoy your career at an award-winning, community hospital in a locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live anywhere else.
- Understands how to set, adjust and control a variety of electronic equipment to apply ionizing radiation for radiographic examinations.
- Has detailed knowledge of all exams that can be performed in the Cardiac Cath or Interventional Labs and can explain components to patients and their families.
- Demonstrated operational competence in use and maintenance of all equipment used in vascular imaging procedure including: physiological monitors, digital subtraction angiography, cine radiography, contrast injector, radiofrequency ablation, angiojet device and temporary pacemaker.
- Performs the role of scrub, circulating, and monitoring technologist.
- Demonstrates operational competence with, but not limited to, vascular imaging equipment, digital subtraction angiography, physiological monitoring equipment, contrast injectors, pacemakers, intra-aortic balloon pumps and atherectomy devices.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Current ARRT
- Current State of Washington Radiologic Technologist Certification
- 1 year of experience in radiology setting
- Experience with vascular imaging procedures including cerebral angiography, embolization and thrombectomy neurologic procedures
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire
- Current ACLS Provider certification by date of hire
- Must have oral and written language skills, visual and aural skills in order to communicate, ensure and deliver safe patient care and to provide a legal record of care.
- Must have necessary knowledge and training to care for the specific age group under his or her care.
DESIRED for the position:
Extensive experience with vascular imaging procedures including cerebral angiography, embolization and thrombectomy neurologic procedures
* This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), Local 21.
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and retirement plans, free parking, Relocation reimbursement and much more!