Closing Support Specialist
**NOT a remote opportunity. Must be present daily in our Costa Mesa, CA office.**
LoanSnap, Inc. is backed by a number of leading venture capital investors including True Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Richard Branson and Joe Montana. Here at LoanSnap, we are focused on improving every American's money situation. Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind.
LoanSnap employees are part of a community where high performers can thrive in an environment that promotes innovation, technology, high standards, and teamwork. At LoanSnap we understand the need for all of our employees to be contributing at the highest levels and we recognize the Company's role in ensuring this happens by constantly introducing new technology, processes, and innovations into our daily operations.
As a tech company, we are able to move faster and implement more transformative changes than our competitors which gives us a distinct advantage in today's competitive markets.
LoanSnap is a smart, and fun team who are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast, easy and fair your job will be to work with our product and engineering team to create lightning-fast, usable, and delightful products for our customers and employees.
What Makes Us Different:
LoanSnap is dedicated to raising the standard in the mortgage industry by being a company that invests in its' employees. Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind, there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes individualism, innovation, and lifestyle.
Are you up for the challenge? Let's build together!
Competitive Hourly Rate + Benefits
Our Operations team has the best reputation in the industry because we provide quality files to our Investors; it's that simple.
Our Expectations for You
- Cross-trained in drawing docs, funding and shipping/post-closing
- Constantly evaluate the processes for improvement opportunities
- Process original Notes for shipment to warehouse banks
- Assist with keeping department related job aids up to date
- Assist with training new staff members
- Working knowledge of the Encompass360 LOS.
- Strong customer service, communication, organization and analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively perform under the constraints of tight deadlines and timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of TRID rules and requirements
- Minimum of 5 years industry related experience
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience as a doc drawer, funder, shipper.
What You Can Expect from Us
What You Can Expect from Us (Perks):
- Our Closing Specialists consistently earn among the highest in the industry
- Flexible benefits package with your own budget and time off
- 401k with company match
- For those interested in sales company paid licensing, continuing education, and employee development programs
- Great environment- Covered parking, near The Camp, South Coast Plaza, gourmet coffee bar, music, laughter and good energy