Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships in a fast paced environment? Are you at your best with there is clear direction, people to influence or assist, and plenty of work to be done? Would you describe yourself as fun loving and flexible? Then this job is the perfect fit fo you!!
These are work from home opportunities! Or be at our HQ if you choose to do so.
THESE ARE FULL TIME WEEKEND SHIFT OPENINGS FRIDAY-MONDAY: Hours for this position are 12:30PM-11:00PM CST.
Position Summary: Customer Engagement Digital Advisors on our Digital Team provide world-class customer service via all written outlets including email, chat, SMS and social media direct contact such as PMs and DMs. These positions are responsible for interacting through all platforms utilized by Delta Defense to engage, educate and provide an unprecedented experience for all who interact through our social outlets, thereby assisting in the growth of the Delta Defense's reach in the digital world.
- Respond to emails, chats, SMS and all reasonable social media interactions
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers
- Operate with a Find needs, fill needs mentality
- Handle and resolve customer issues with empathy and attention to detail
- Follow up with our customers as needed to ensure the best possible service
- Maintain alignment with Core Values and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Background in Customer Service (experience in digital modes of communication a plus)
- Required to pass and maintain Property and Casualty Producer License (Training Provided)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- A Passion for written communication and customer service
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge and training is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
**MUST BE ABLE TO DO A FULL TIME TRAINING (M-F) FOR THE FIRST EIGHT WEEKS AT HIRE**