At Blades, our culture is vital to our success. One of the most important statements we live by is One Team. As a Router, your responsibility is to schedule and route for either Lawn or Pest Technicians. Creating routes that are both efficient and maximize our effectiveness is essential. The work is very detail-oriented and it takes a level head in order to find the best routes possible and all the possibilities. Think of it as solving a puzzle. The router position requires someone who is solutions oriented, who can solve problems and think "outside the box". On occasion you may even be routing for multiple services for a single technician, therefore attention to detail is a must. As a router, you can expect to work at least 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday throughout our busy season.
* Create routes for technicians on a daily basis based on company goals and adherence to service parameters and guidelines.
* Troubleshooting with technicians who may encounter a routing related issue throughout the day.
* Checking client accounts for requests and other situations that might cause a problem with the route.
* Checking call logs, emails and other communication mediums to ensure that we are answering the demand of our clients when an issue or problem arises at their property.
* Support the routing team by assisting with other administrative or routing tasks, as needed.
* Serve as back up to our client experience team, as needed, in answering client calls and inquiries.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
In short, a Router must exemplify all of the Blades' values and have a keen commitment to meeting the needs of our clients, our company and our team.