This position is responsible for overall project management of projects from assigned accounts. The Sr. Project Coordinator will handle all facets of project management such as project planning, cost management, fair and competitive pricing, time management, vendor management, identifying upcoming opportunities and strategic needs, and overall quality and safety management.
- Champion The InstallNET Way.
- Be a mentor & Trainer - Everyone at InstallNET is responsible, both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth, development, and training of fellow team members across the company.
Project Coordination & Management
- Fully responsible for daily management of projects from assigned accounts from initial request to sharing final close out information with customers.
- Reviews quote requests from web (web hits) and cleans up information for quotes under $5,000.
- Understands customers' needs and expectations and strives to provide customers an outstanding experience.
- Develops clear, concise and accurate Scopes of Work for quotes under $5,000 and ensures all updated documents are attached. Confirms Building Logistics, COI, Security Requirements, Labor Requirements.
- Prices projects under $5,000 featuring case goods and systems using component, contract pricing and man hour pricing.
- Appropriately maximizes margins and ensures fair competitive pricing based on customers' goals.
- Applies existing product knowledge and experience to all install requirements, and utilizes knowledge with regard to requirements for specific government restrictions including (Davis Bacon, Jessica Lunsford Act, Certified payroll, Prevailing Wage)
- Successfully deciphers BOMs and matches it to available blueprints/floorplans for quotes under $5,000
- Creates initial Storage Quotes for jobs under $5,000.
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Account Development.
No direct supervisory duties, though management of projects includes directing project related activities of the project team members.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
Travel - 20%
Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel, varies depending on job.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related industry. Years of industry and professional experience may be substituted for education.
- At least one (1) year of experience in project management or a related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years (2) of experience in project management or a related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Project Management Professional certification (CAPM/PMP)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.