- Would friends and strangers describe you as an extrovert?
- Do you have a successful track record in B2B Sales?
- Are you comfortable reaching out to decision makers to create mutually beneficial relationships?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?
If this sounds like a fit for you, becoming an Affiliate Sales Representative at Delta Defense might be the perfect place for you!
** This position can be based at our West Bend, WI HQ or could be remote for the right candidate. **
Position Summary: The Affiliate Sales Representatives are responsible for managing their established book of affiliate accounts while performing new Affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails. This person will coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner. Will work with affiliates to execute their marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, content, banners, videos, etc to increase revenue targets. Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets. We are looking for candidates with a sales and business mindset.
- Expected to consistently drive growth and revenue.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Consistently hit KPI's and revenue goals set
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Work with the management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Strong communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other departments, to include; marketing team members, member services, IT, finance and HR colleagues.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 3 to 5 year of past proven sales experience is required.
- You must pass & maintain your state Property & Casualty Insurance license for this role. Training is provided by the organization.
- Affiliate Marketing background is preferred.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and statistical analysis skills.
- Solid business acumen and ability to capitalize on findings and develop action plans to capture potential.
- Motivated achiever with a solid record of growth and sales.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Skilled in composition, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or a related field is preferred.
- Travel less than 10%
- This role can be remote. Our HQ is located in West Bend, Wisconsin.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
As a full-time employee of Delta Defense, LLC, you will enjoy:
- Competitive base salary with UNCAPPED commission
- A supportive team at our HQ
- Full, comprehensive benefits package
- The ability to work from home - all technology and tools are provided to you