Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The Instructor Support team is the lifeline of the USCCA's Instructor Program. No other nationally recognized training organization has a support staff dedicated 100% to servicing its certified instructors. The Instructor Support Advisor is there to help every step of the way, whether that be helping a new instructor through the certification process, assisting active instructors with the use of the USCCA's Training Site, or making sure instructors have the materials they need to teach their classes.
The Instructor Support Advisor represents and promotes the Company's core values and core focus internally and externally.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts with USCCA instructors over the phone, email, or other communication platforms as needed, including social media.
- Assist USCCA instructors with creating a profile and scheduling their classes on the USCCA Training Site.
- Accept escalated instructor calls from the Customer Engagement team.
- Assist instructors whose certifications have lapsed in regaining their certification
- Represent and promote organizational health and culture, core values, core focus
- Enter customer information while being thorough and precise
- Process product orders
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail
- Thrive on delivering exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Strong understanding of the USCCA Instructor Program to include eligibility requirements, the certification process, and the different levels of certification.
- Capable of navigating the USCCA's Training Site, including how to create courses, schedule classes, and submit student rosters.
- Familiar with the USCCA's core training curricula and its associated sub-curricula.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Confident, competitive and dependable
- Past proven sales and service experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Instructor experience preferred, but not required
- USCCA Instructor certification within one year of accepting the role