Digital Supervisors are responsible for the coaching and development of the Digital Advisors, in our call center, as well as all personnel and administrative responsibilities that stem from their team.
The Digital Supervisor must be more than just a people manager but a professional/personal coach and leader as well. The individual must inspire, cheerlead, mentor and be a daily source of energy.
Additionally, the Digital Supervisor must be aware of all happenings within the company that would affect the Digital Team and communicate them effectively. This will require good rapport and communication with other departments as well. These relationships must be developed and maintained. This will promote interdepartmental growth and be an example of continuity to the Digital Team.
The Digital Supervisor is responsible for the execution of any strategies or actions necessary to maintain and exceed member loyalty and for gathering department input and implementing initiatives. Additional responsibilities include general operational support to the U.S. Concealed Carry Association members and prospects, projects assigned by manager or any other departments that align with the supervisors role and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the upholding and encouraging ambassadors to act within the Customer Engagement Purpose: We inspire LOYALTY through exceptional SERVICE and ENGAGING experiences built on trust.
- Coaches and trains the CE Digital Team members effectively, encouraging and helping to facilitate their growth and development.
- Drive a culture of Loyalty through all digital care interactions.
- Handle escalated customer contacts.
- Develop policy, guidelines, processes, and procedures for all modes of contact on digital platforms.
- Ensure effective cross-functional/cross-departmental communications for all of the CW Digital Team needs as well as cross-functional requests from other departments.
- Responsible for the KPIs and performance of CE Digital teams.
- Analyze employee metrics and utilize data to not only find coaching opportunities but also performance improvement.
- Responsible for live management of the floor to attain service levels (SL).
- Assist IT in the optimization of current platforms through feedback gained from advisors.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy and understanding of CRM software and advanced internet functions and the ability to teach and troubleshoot these functions for the Digital Team Members.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Excellent task management skills.
- Required ability to lead and direct others in alignment with Delta Core Values.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines.
- Background in Customer Service and/or Sales desired.
- Background in Sales/Customer Service Coaching desired.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.