Delta Defense has doubled its workforce in 2020 and continues to grow! Come join our award-winning team!
YOU. are a detail oriented, responsive Human Resources expert who is looking for a position where you can truly make an impact. You enjoy a mix of project work and making connections with employees and managers. You thrive in an environment where your ideas are heard and supported. You work best in a fast-paced environment and find change exciting!
Delta Defense, LLC is a growth-oriented company with smart, innovative people who believe in what we do for our customers, our employees and our communities. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in America and are proud to be recognized as an Inc. 5000 company NINE years in a row; recipient of Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 5 years in a row, and Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 5 years in a row!
- Proactive partnership, coaching, and support to business leaders on overall talent strategy including recruiting, employee performance and development, engagement strategies, and separations.
- Serve as the dedicated HR resource for managers, supervisors, and employees within the Sales organization.
- Assist in sourcing and recruiting top talent for the Sales organization .
- Respond to employee questions on recruiting, benefits, payroll, compensation, leaves of absence, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Participate in creation of policies, processes, and procedures within the HR department to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of HR organization and assist managers and employees with policy interpretation, as needed.
- Collect and analyze data and effectively create and implement applicable strategies and solutions with the business.
- Oversee the maintenance of HR records including new hires, transfers, terminations, job changes, salary adjustments, etc.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or another business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist role with particular emphasis on employee relations and employment law.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and respond quickly and creatively to change and shifting priorities; comfort operating in a high-volume work environment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of leadership maintaining high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the core values of Delta Defense.