Are you driven by the opportunity to drive change, set vision and have your earnings be tied to your performance? Do you have a selling style and know how to push individuals to achieve while keeping people inspired at work? Are freedom, independence and influence key factors to your best work life and driven when there are goals to attain? Then our Inbound Sales Advisor role may be the perfect fit for you!
These are mid shift positions - This is a full-time 40 hour/week job with hours that vary between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (M-F) CST or 10:00 AM to 10:00PM (M-F) CST with 1 weekend day/month.
The Inbound Sales Advisor is a member of the Inbound Sales Team, which services and sells to prospects. The main purpose of this position is to fill the needs of our prospects by selling them our products and services. The Inbound Sales Advisor represents and promotes the Company's core values and core focus internally and externally.
- Take inbound calls from prospects, and make outbound follow-up calls to leads
- Fill the needs and wants of the prospects they connect with by selling them our products and services.
- Represents and promotes organizational health and culture, core values, core focus
- Enter customer information while being thorough and precise
- Process product orders and memberships
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail
- Thrive on delivering exceptional customer service
- Consistently meet/exceed KPI's established for the Inbound Team
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Past sales and customer service experience is required
- Required to pass and maintain Property and Casualty Producer License (Training Provided)
- Confident, competitive and dependable
- Solid understanding of Integrity Selling and Asking Formula principles
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC