At Knack, we believe in celebrating the customer as a creative force. We believe that who we buy from matters. We believe that behind every great gift is a story. We believe in win-win.
Knack is the gift-giving solution for anyone who wants to give thoughtful gifts that will 'wow' the recipient. We offer an impressive selection of local, sustainable and ethos centric products for all occasions. We are specialists in corporate gifting, packaging customization and personal concierge service.
Knack's business is growing rapidly. We are looking for a manager to help grow revenue $15 to $200M over the next four years. Your primary responsibility will be to develop, grow and scale our sales and business development team which will include increasing the order frequency of our large existing client base into repeatable revenue, closing daily new business driven by our marketing channels and an IC driving partnerships and channels that benefit our scaled growth goals and closing daily new business driven by our marketing channels.
The Manager of Inbound Sales will report to the VP Business Development.
We'll like you because:
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter and take the initiative to jump in and help before you're asked
- You inspire those around you to do their best work
- You're hungry to help build a business from the ground up
- You always see the glass as half full
You'll like us because:
- You'll be an integral part of Knack's success, working with a team of people who thrive on discovery, growth and putting the customer first
- We'll celebrate what you bring to the table and we have your back when things get tough
- You'll never be bored and you'll always be appreciated
- You want to influence the direction of a fast-growing startup
- Achieving revenue plan and quarterly/monthly forecasting targets while motivating the sales team to achieve those targets including revenue, close rates, time to close, retention rates, AOV and NPS
- Recruiting, hiring, training and managing staff focused on inbound leads from various marketing channels
- Actively managing the overall pipeline and providing reporting to the leadership team and guidance to staff to move accounts through the funnel
- Working as an individual contributor to also close various inbound leads by providing an overview of Knack's value proposition, gift recommendations and possible technology implementation
- Collaborate with other managers on the business development and managed account teams to identify high potential clients or partnerships
- Work with the marketing team to evaluate and improve sales channels, leads, messages and collateral
- Identifying where improvements can be made for tools, processes and cross-team collaboration and developing plans and strategies to achieve your goals
- Review account activity, anticipating needs and improving overall satisfaction
- 3+ years of sales experience with at least 1 year of sales management experience in ecommerce preferred
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management, partnering with marketing for funnel optimization and providing customer and competitive feedback to product and technology teams
- Excellent management, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great organizational and creative thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- Hands-on, in the trenches style with a strong work ethic
- Zendesk experience preferred
Knack is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.