See all jobs in Los Angeles CA
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job Type Full time
Job Number 373234
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Plan, execute, and measure a range of multi-touch programs for specific audience-based (segment) accounts, including intelligence gathering, demand creation, and sales enablement.
You are responsible for:
Overall Demand Generation
- Actively seeking and creating joint customer success stories to showcase best practices and demonstrate strong partner relationships
Account Based Marketing
- Together with insights and analytics and sales leadership, creating and updating the customer segmentation to identify top tier accounts
- Aligning with sales leaders and business marketing and strategy leaders to define shared priorities and areas of opportunity for account based marketing
- Teaming up with sales to create and execute account marketing plans that drive market growth for top tier accounts and aligning account marketing and account sales plans
- Creating and executing account specific awareness, demand generation and preference plans
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on MQL, SQL and conversion rates for top tier accounts and marketing ROI
- Sharing best practices and leveraging insights from ABM to support overall demand generation activities locally and globally
- Providing input and guidance to operations and digital teams on CRM and marketing technology requirements needed to better enable ABM
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; MBA preferred
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years' experience working within channel marketing or with partners
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce.com) and a Lead Management/Automation platform
- Demand creation/execution to deliver results
- Data and insight gathering and analysis
- Market segmentation and prioritization
- Development and execution of campaigns
- Use of dashboards to track and measure performance
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 30%
You are a part of
Our North America marketing team, reporting directly to the Senior Director, Solutions Marketing. Our updated approach is helping us move Philips toward being a solution-based company, and we are in search of passionate team members to join us as we strengthen our way of working and helping solve our customers' problems. Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people'shealth and enabling better outcomes across thehealth continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leveragesadvanced technologyand deepclinical and consumer insights to deliverintegrated solutions. The companyis a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoringandhealth informatics, as well as inconsumerhealthand home care.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to THIS EMAIL .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)