B-Stock is the worlds largest online marketplace for returned, excess, and other liquidation merchandise. Our customers range from SMB to the worlds largest brands and retailers (including all ten of the top 10 U.S. retailers). Led by eBay veterans, B-Stock completes over 200,000 transactions per year, selling 135 million items annually, making us a clear leader in the space.
The amount of inventory that is returned or unsold each year is growing very rapidly; in 2020, the value of this merchandise was estimated at $500 billion. Much of it ends up being liquidated for pennies on the dollar; some of it is even destroyed or landfilled. We believe there is tremendous value in and demand for this inventory - no matter the category, condition, or location. The B-Stock platform gives buyers a simple and direct way to buy valuable products, and offers sellers a trusted replacement for traditional liquidation and a critical boost in operational efficiency.
Backed by top investors including Spectrum Equity, True Ventures, and Susquehanna Growth Equity, B-Stock runs lean, fast, and shows no signs of slowing down. Our core values have shaped the company we are today and will certainly drive our success for many years to come.
For more information, visit www.bstock.com/careers/
THE MARKETING TEAM
We are a mission-driven group committed to reimagining and disrupting the liquidation industry. We believe that by combining our talent, marketing technology, and strategy superpowers, we can deliver amazing results for our buyers and sellers. We foster customer-driven innovation, grit, discipline, and teamworkleveraging data and a dedication to learning through experimentation. Join us as we continue to build an awesome marketing team!
As a Demand Generation Content Marketer, this individual will partner with teams in B-Stock to generate demand among our targeted enterprise accounts globally. The ideal candidate will research and produce content including blogs, eBooks, webinars, newsletters, email campaigns, case studies, and other presentations to expand our companys digital footprint, awareness, and produce qualified leads for the Sales team. This role requires strong writing skills, adhering to deadlines, and project management skills to build and implement these programs. The role requires experience with B2B content marketing and lead generation, specifically with large enterprises.
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, this role will be critical to creating our demand gen vision, developing a roadmap to achieve our vision while executing the strategies and tactics to achieve our lead, MQL, and seller acquisition goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate experience developing successful strategies that deliver high quality leads and MQLs for sales teams
- Display strong knowledge in multi-channel demand generation, such as skills to track and measure performance of campaigns and content
- Partner with the internal Marketing team to manage marketing campaigns that will yield premium content geared towards Enterprise and SMB customers
- Exhibit a strong understanding of SEO/Organic Search best practices by leveraging keyword targeting, proper content structure, and continuous improvement of B-Stocks earned traffic goals
- Develop, write, and edit material for the two-sided B-Stock Blog, designed to educate potential and current client
- Create engaging content in the form of eBooks, reports, infographics, case studies to be used in internal and external marketing assets
- Research topics and ideas to include in the monthly eNewsletter and facilitate distribution to subscribers
- Build engaging presentations and visuals for trade shows, speaking engagements, and ad-hoc projects
- Assist with the creation of email prospecting, nurture campaigns, and other special projects as needed
- Participate in special projects and initiatives, as needed by the team
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism and at least 5-7 years of experience displaying strong writing skills
- Experience producing content for web, print and marketing channels in a B2B space for large enterprise clients
- Substantial understanding of SEO best practices and can point to past experience utilizing
- Skilled in producing, running, and reporting on email campaigns
- Knowledge of building brand awareness through educational content
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities, with the desire to work as a collaborative team
- Professional communication skills that have lead to successful performing content pieces
- Has previous experience writing in APA Style
- Experience in Account-Based Marketing
- E-commerce, retail or reverse supply chain experience preferred
Make Each Dollar Count
Whether its the recovery amount or a buyers budget, money matters to all of our clients. And because each dollar matters to them, it matters to us.
Take Our Work Seriously, Not Ourselves
Everything at B-Stock continues to grow - everything but our egos, that is. Were not afraid to let loose and laugh (often at ourselves).
Do The Hard Things Today That Will Pay Off Tomorrow
Were willing to sacrifice and endure, fail and adapt to reach our long-term goals.
Use Trust As The Best Measure Of Success
The trust we earn along the way is more valuable than money. Without trust from both our buyers and sellers, our business wont succeed.
Find Strength In Numbers
Use our passion for data to provide value to our customers, improve ourselves, and develop new ways to delight our buyers and sellers.
- Competitive compensation packages including bonus and options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off, telecommuting and matching 401(K)
- Support for continuing education
- Team off-sites, social events and extracurricular activities are a staple
- Snacks, drinks, and the occasional box of donuts
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on protected categories, B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
US Work Authorization required.*
**Please note that this opening is for one (1) position, however, we are open to candidates in any of the listed locations **