Speech Language Pathologist / SLP / Speech Therapist
If you love your professional career and are looking for a great place to plant roots while also creating balance and time for your family, please contact us to set up a comprehensive tour and interview.
Expressive Connections is a highly passionate and skilled multidisciplinary team seeking a dynamic, talented, and fun therapist to join our Expressive Connections family. The Expressive Connections team is passionate about what we do both in the clinic and in the community to fulfill our mission.
We offer our Therapists:
- Competitive consistent salaries
- Bonus opportunities (up to 12k/year)
- No mandatory weekend treatment hours
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off & Paid holidays
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement plans with company matching
- Continuing education stipends and trainings in the most effective treatment methods in speech language pathology
- Opportunity for career growth
- Financial Wellness Program
- Reimbursement for ASHA/state licensure
- Employee referral bonus
- Team Events
- Mileage & incidental reimbursement
Established in 2009, Expressive Connections has supported our community and mission to inspire hope and improve the health, and well-being of our clients and families by providing a positive, warm and supportive environment, as well as the best care to each patient through integrated clinical practice, holistic methods, education, and research." Our company is established on 4 tenets: compassion, collaboration, excellence and dedication, so that every family is treated how we would want our own families to be treated.
We support success by minimizing limitations and maximizing strengths so that our clients can live their lives to the fullest capacity. We are able to create amazing results by providing each child with the approach that best supports them and we create hope for families who face new challenges and are beginning a journey we have been able to help so many other families through.
Masters in speech-language pathology
Love for helping children and families
Desire to work in a supportive team environment