Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
Mercy Retirement & Care Center
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a vibrant retirement community located in Oakland. We provide senior assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to meet a variety of health care needs. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. To Keep our residents and team members safe, we provide all necessary PPE, and adhere to all infection control requirements including regular testing.
About This Career Opportunity
The RN Charge Nurse:
- Assesses, plans and implements the nursing care of residents within the skilled nursing setting with the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assesses residents on admission and on a weekly basis as well as when there is a change of condition.
- Ensures continuity of care of the residents by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs and supportive staff members.
- Follows proper infection control procedures and supervises staff in infection control procedures.
- Participates in resident and family teaching.
- Maintains the role of resident advocate with a focus on organization mission and values.
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusApply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed Application FAQs