McGill AirFlow, a subsidiary of United McGill, is one of the countrys leading suppliers to contractors of commercial and industrial sheet metal ductwork with an extensive line of round, flat oval, and rectangular ductwork and related items, such as acoustical products and sealants. We have five plants nationwide.
- Load/unload and pack/unpack all sheet metal materials, parts and products.
- Handle fiberglass insulation, glue, seal, and paint products.
- Operate a forklift, as needed.
- Janitorial duties.
- Agreeable to working in a unionized shop.
- Ability to work 7:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Some overtime work required.
- Ability to read a tape measure and shop orders.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Able to lift, push, and carry up to 100 pounds.
- A high school diploma or GED preferred (not required).
The Company offers a competitive wage and benefits program including:
- Medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care,
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA),
- Health Savings Account (HSA),
- Paid vacation and paid Holidays,
- 401(k) Plan with Company contributions
- Paid disability and life insurance.