Assistant Executive Director
Job ID: 2021-7915
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg
We are looking for an Assistant Executive Director (AED) for our beautiful Williamsburg community. This is a learning and development position, designed to build a foundation of Executive Director Competencies. He or she spends approximately 12 months learning fundamentals behind the planning, direction and implementation of all programs and policies of the community, and ensures the efficient and effective administration and execution of the company business plan. The Assistant Executive Director is responsible for an individualized self-directed learning program, as well as obtaining his or her Administrators License with the State of Virginia. This candidate will ensure all team members exemplify the core values of the company at all times:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! Its Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing around 2,000 associates, and is a recent recipient of the Great Place to Work certification!
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in a supervisory role.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality.
- Must have demonstrated integrity, maturity and leadership skills.
- Must have understanding of State of Virginia Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations
- Willingness to travel across a specific region or the entire state to complete learning program.
- Must agree to 2 years service requirement upon completion of the program.